Relevant to my interest: Lana Parrilla, Swan Queen, Once Upon a Time, all kinds of Star Trek, Babylon 5, Lost Girl, The X Files, Doccubus, Doctor Who, Catherine Tate, Alex Kingston, Rizzles, random funny things. So that is what you are probably going to find here and between that hidden my random personal ramblings.
I was tagged by reginassecretlover,
rules: just insert your answers to the questions below. tag at least 10 followers
- Name: Michaela Lyta
- Nickname: Lyta, Misha, Scully
- Birthday: 28 October
- Gender: Female
- Sexuality: I don’t care
- Height: 5’4”
- Time zone: GMT +1
- What time and date is it there: 28th August, 5:10 PM
- Average hours of sleep I get each night: 5 - 6
- OTPs: Swan Queen, Doccubus, Doctor/Donna
- The last thing I googled was: Star Trek Voyager comics
- First word that comes to mind: hungover
- What I last said to a family member: Go watch your movie, good night.
- One place that makes me happy and why: Prague riverside, because the best places for picnic and night chats are there
- How many blankets I sleep under: one
- Favourite beverage: coffee, white wine
- The last movie I watched in the cinema: Lucy
- Three things I can’t live without: fandom, internet and coffee
- Something I plan on learning: C#
- A piece of advice for my followers: consider yourself both warned and welcomed.
- You have to listen to this song:
I cannot think of anyone else, but feel free to join in.
"why dont you just give him a chance"
idk because im not physically or mentally attracted to him and ‘but he likes you’ or ‘but hes really nice’ isnt going to change the fact that im not interested
Damn, I don’t think women know how much that really hurts
I think I hurt some boys worse by giving them a chance.
You would think that teenagers would be the rudest customers when really it’s mostly old, middle-aged people.
The elderly are either adorable or the wrinkly reincarnation of Satan there is no in between
Middle aged people spent twenty years working and they know they have another twenty years to go doing the same old shit. They are fucking done with everything.
OUAT seems to be to busy saying no homo to actually focus on winning something.
Meanwhile the fandom that gets the most death treats and is treated like shit by writers, cast, crew and the rest of the fandom and promo department is the only one capable of winning something.We are the ship that must not be named.
fatimagic said: I hate how action and ship-oriented the show as become. It's always "Neverland is coming", "Wicked is coming", "Frozen is coming", blah, blah, blah. How about "real character development is coming", or "compelling emotional storylines not ruined by bitchfights are coming?"
This MAY be the best criticism of the current show I’ve ever seen.
- tumblr: omg look at this sex god
- me: he has the appeal of a wet potato chip