Relevant to my interest: Lana Parrilla, Swan Queen, Once Upon a Time, all kinds of Star Trek, Babylon 5, Lost Girl, The X Files, Doccubus, Doctor Who, Catherine Tate, Alex Kingston, Rizzles, random funny things. So that is what you are probably going to find here and between that hidden my random personal ramblings.
Sexual orientation: Middle aged actresses with a sprinkle of super sass and a spoonful of adorable
Oh you mean
Actual quote by Björn Skifs about Hooked on a Feeling once again making it to US charts 40 years after he wrote it (via condemnedtorocknroll)
Funny enough, as it was written by Mark James in 1968, performed by B.J. Thomas and Blue Swede made the cover version in 1974 with minor tweaks to lyrics. Bjorn Skifs did not write the song.
Now I want to play Elite Force. I played it back in 2003. Do you think it will run under Win7?
I was tagged by reginassecretlover,
rules: just insert your answers to the questions below. tag at least 10 followers
- Name: Michaela Lyta
- Nickname: Lyta, Misha, Scully
- Birthday: 28 October
- Gender: Female
- Sexuality: I don’t care
- Height: 5’4”
- Time zone: GMT +1
- What time and date is it there: 28th August, 5:10 PM
- Average hours of sleep I get each night: 5 - 6
- OTPs: Swan Queen, Doccubus, Doctor/Donna
- The last thing I googled was: Star Trek Voyager comics
- First word that comes to mind: hungover
- What I last said to a family member: Go watch your movie, good night.
- One place that makes me happy and why: Prague riverside, because the best places for picnic and night chats are there
- How many blankets I sleep under: one
- Favourite beverage: coffee, white wine
- The last movie I watched in the cinema: Lucy
- Three things I can’t live without: fandom, internet and coffee
- Something I plan on learning: C#
- A piece of advice for my followers: consider yourself both warned and welcomed.
- You have to listen to this song:
I cannot think of anyone else, but feel free to join in.
"why dont you just give him a chance"
idk because im not physically or mentally attracted to him and ‘but he likes you’ or ‘but hes really nice’ isnt going to change the fact that im not interested
Damn, I don’t think women know how much that really hurts
I think I hurt some boys worse by giving them a chance.